I have a new favorite kitchen obsession.
Some call it a crock pot. Others call it a slow cooker.
I call mine Mr. Awesome.
I took this slow cooker on a test drive last weekend and made carne asada for the first time in my life. Since I'm pretty clueless about cooking meat (shhh...don't tell Pete), I felt like such a culinary rockstar afterward!
This weekend I'm going to my friend's Super Bowl party and I'm excited to bring a delicious slower cooker creation for everyone to nosh on.
But since I'm still a newbie, I decided to scope out the web for ideas.
These slow cooker recipes looked amazing and perfect for bringing to a Super Bowl party so I wanted to share them with you too!
10 Paleo Super Bowl Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Wings -- 5 Super Varieties (Paleo Pot)
- Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili (PaleOMG)
- Crockpot Italian Meatballs (Stupid Easy Paleo)
- Paleo Pulled Pork Sliders (Sugar & Spice)
- Crockpot Brownie Bites (Life Made Full)
- Spicy Slow Cooker Ribs (Rubies & Radishes, via Men's Fitness)
- Chipotle Barbacoa Tacos (Against All Grain)
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos (Just Enjoy Food)
- Paleo Hungry Man Sweet Potato Casserole (Paleo Pot)
- Chorizo Mashed Yams (Rubies & Radishes)
If you don't already have a slow cooker, it's time :) Don't make the same mistake I did and wait YEARS to get one! They come in all different sizes and price points, so there's one for every kitchen size and budget.
However, if you're cooking for more than one person or enjoy cooking in bulk to enjoy meals throughout the month, I highly recommend investing in this one (or any other slow cooker that's at least 6 quarts).
I'm kicking myself for not getting one sooner. It makes eating Paleo ridiculously easy.
I mean, you throw ingredients into a pot and push a button. A few hours later, your house smells amazing and you have dinner on the table or lunch for the rest of the week!
Now I want to hear from you! Do you have a slow cooker? If so, what are some of your favorite dishes to make?
Connect with and learn more about Emily Chan-Norris below: