Pete's Paleo Meals Delivery Menu
View Full Menu By Season
- Winter (December - February)
- Spring (March - May)
- Summer Menu (June - August)
- Fall Menu (September - November)
Make sure you have a napkin, because you’re about to drool. All of our meals are completely Paleo friendly, gluten free, dairy free, soy free and do not contain any sweeteners.
Our menus vary by season; this ensures you’re getting the latest seasonal ingredients available from our farming suppliers. Each seasonal menu contains four weekly menus so you don’t get bored eating the same thing each week. The four menus rotate throughout the seasonal quarter to add more variety to your day-to-day meals.
We hope to provide some variety and exposure to many different meats, veggies and more in our meals to give you a fantastic, healthy dining experience in the comfort of your own home.
Please do note that our menu items are subject to change, as we use what our farms and ranches have available seasonally, as opposed to relying on Sysco or other large food suppliers. We truly believe this is part of what defines eating Paleo. Thanks for your understanding.
Winter Menu (December – February)
Winter Week 1:
Winter Week 2:
Winter Week 3:
Winter Week 4:
Spring Menu (March - May)
Spring Week 1:
Spring Week 2:
Spring Week 3:
- Chipotle Lime Carne Asada Smoked Tomato and Cucumber Salad with Cilantro Spaghetti Squash (Calories: 571, Fat: 25g, Protein: 52g, and Carbs: 31g)
- Salt Braised Pork with Sautéed Bok Choy and Mashed Turnips (Calories: 599, Fat: 31g, Protein: 55g, and Carbs: 21g)
- Roasted Sesame Chicken with Flat Top Broccoli and Parsnips with Leeks (Calories: 534, Fat: 24g, Protein: 42g, and Carbs: 45g)
- Bison Burger with Mushroom Gravy, Brussels and Butternut Squash (Calories: 484, Fat: 14g, Protein: 45g, and Carbs: 55g)
- Herbed Chicken with Collards and Roasted Rainbow Carrots (Calories: 477, Fat: 23g, Protein: 44g, and Carbs: 32g)
- Hearty Beef Stew (but way better than Campbells and Paleo) (Calories: 604, Fat: 30g, Protein: 56g, and Carbs: 23g)
- Lemon Braised Duck with Kale and Golden Beets with Chives (Calories: 644, Fat: 33g, Protein: 57g, and Carbs: 28g)
- Braised Pork Cheeks with Roasted First Peach Sauce, Swiss Chard, and Charred Rutabaga (Calories: 477, Fat: 16g, Protein: 65g, and Carbs: 20g)
- Chicken Chili and Roasted Turnips with Caramelized Onions and Peppers (Calories: 510, Fat: 25g, Protein: 45g, and Carbs: 28g)
- Paprika Crusted Chicken with Black Pepper Asparagus and Roasted Sweet Potatoes (Calories: 543, Fat: 24g, Protein: 43g, and Carbs: 44g)
Spring Week 4:
- Pesto Chicken with Blistered Tomato and Spinach with Spaghetti Squash (Calories: 456, Fat: 25g, Protein: 41g, and Carbs: 18g)
- Thai Spiced Tri-Tip with Bok Choy and Roasted Butternut (Calories: 597, Fat: 30g, Protein: 57g, and Carbs: 25g)
- Elk Kabobs with Roasted Purple Potatoes and Blanched Broccoli (Calories: 601, Fat: 20g, Protein: 56g, and Carbs: 45g)
- Herb Turkey Thighs with Mashed Sweet Potato and Sautéed Garlic Kale (Calories: 628, Fat: 7g, Protein: 84g, and Carbs: 64g)
- Mojo Pork Butt with Roasted Sweet Potato and Roasted Asparagus (Calories: 774, Fat: 39g, Protein: 59g, and Carbs: 45g)
- Cajun Chicken with Braised Celery and Carrots with Collard Greens (Calories: 462, Fat: 23g, Protein: 44g, and Carbs: 29g)
- Korean Duck with Kohlrabi and Mushroom Stir-Fry and Sautéed Chop Sum Mui (Calories: 360, Fat: 17g, Protein: 38g, and Carbs: 15g)
- Simply Braised Chicken with Swiss Chard and Roasted Rutabaga (Calories: 445, Fat: 24g, Protein: 42g, and Carbs: 18g)
- Garlic Mint Lamb with Red Beets and Sautéed Zucchini (Calories: 926, Fat: 56g, Protein: 59g, and Carbs: 58g)
- Mustard Pork with Root Veggie Blend and Brussel Sprouts (Calories: 607, Fat: 32g, Protein: 48g, and Carbs: 35g)
Summer Menu (June - August)
Summer Week 1:
Summer Week 2:
Summer Week 3:
Summer Week 4:
Fall Menu (September - November)
Fall Week 1:
Fall Week 2:
- Sesame Chicken with Kohlrabi and Leek and Peppers and Mushrooms (Stir Fry Style) (Cal: 586 Fat: 34g Pro: 45g Carbs: 34g)
- Herb Turkey Thighs with Sage Butternut Squash and Escarole Greens (Cal: 544 Fat: 6g Pro: 81g Carbs: 35g)
- Ginger Glazed Pork Loin with Fig Glazed Carrots and Lemon Kale (Cal: 494 Fat: 19g Pro: 53g Carbs: 42g)
- Blackberry Tri-Tip with Mashed Acorn Squash with Leeks and Roasted Broccoli (Cal: 574 Fat: 26g Pro: 56g Carbs: 33g)
- Simply Braised Chicken with Asparagus and Sweet Potato Mash (Cal: 539 Fat: 22g Pro: 43g Carbs: 46g)
- Short Rib with Mint Fennel and Golden Beets (Cal: 637 Fat: 32g Pro: 53g Carbs: 34g)
- Mustard Pulled Pork with Collards and Roasted Rutabaga (Cal: 522 Fat: 32g Pro: 43g Carbs: 13g)
- Mediterranean Chicken with Cucumber Salad and Roasted Acorn Squash (Cal: 526 Fat: 27g Pro: 36g Carbs: 38g)
- Grass Fed Beef Chili with Sautéed Chard and Roasted Parsnips (Cal: 598 Fat: 39g Pro: 37g Carbs: 26g)
- Blackened Shrimp with Spaghetti Squash and Spinach (Cal: 404 Fat: 8g Pro: 57g Carbs: 22g)
Fall Week 3:
- Adobo Chicken (Primal Palate Seasoning) with Cilantro Cauliflower and Lime Zested Purple Potatoes (Cal: 595 Fat: 28g Pro: 42g Carbs: 43g)
- Roasted Garlic Tri-Tip with Golden Beets and Roasted Asparagus (Cal: 554 Fat: 25g Pro: 59g Carbs: 23g)
- Cajun Turkey Thighs with Okra and Roasted Butternut Squash (Cal: 514 Fat: 7g Pro: 58g Carbs: 37g)
- Marinara Chicken Meat Balls with Spaghetti Squash and Roasted Brussels (Cal: 545 Fat: 26g Pro: 49g Carbs: 36g)
- Peppered Pork Loin with Mushroom Gravy Garlic Spinach and Roasted Rutabaga (Cal: 436 Fat: 11g Pro: 56g Carbs: 17g)
- Apricot Braised Lamb Tagine with Red Beets and Roasted Broccoli (Cal: 822 Fat: 53g Pro: 56g Carbs: 30g)
- Korean Pork Cheeks with Bok Choy and Kohlrabi/Mushroom Stir Fry (Cal: 688 Fat: 43g Pro: 57g Carbs: 16g)
- Simply Braised Duck Leg with Sautéed Kale and Sweet Potato Mash (Cal: 549 Fat: 23g Pro: 40g Carbs: 47g)
- Red Curry Chicken Thighs with Delicata Squash and Pepper and Mushroom Medley (Cal: 496 Fat: 26g Pro: 42g Carbs: 29g)
- Balsamic Braised Short Rib with Swiss Chard and Roasted Fingerling Potatoes (Cal: 707 Fat: 34g Pro: 53g Carbs: 39g)
Fall Week 4:
- Herb De Provence Chicken thighs with Roasted Acorn Squash and Salt and Pepper Asparagus.
- Cajun Steak with Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Mashed Butternut Squash.
- Chopped Chimichurri Pork Loin with Peppers and Onions and South West Sweet Potatoes.
- Rosemary and Thyme Turkey Thighs with Sautéed Kale and Roasted Rutabaga.
- Gyro Ground Lamb with Cucumber Salad and Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
- Apple Braised Pork Butt with Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Cider Bok Choy.
- Lemon Pepper Chicken with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes and Garlic Broccoli.
- Braised BBQ Brisket with Roasted Turnips and a Plum and Spinach Salad.
- San Marzano Chicken thighs with Spaghetti Squash and Roasted Brussel Sprouts.
- Smoked Chuck Roll with Sautéed Red Chard and Country Potatoes.