So for a lot of you and us, this is a pretty big week. The 2013 CrossFit Games are here. For us, as a young company, it is an incredible opportunity for us to share our products and services with some of the best athletes in the world as they travel to Carson, CA to compete for the title "Fittest in the World". Or maybe for you, it's the week of the 22nd of July. Either way, let's kill it this week. Let's do our best, and let's have fun.You can still order food to be picked up at the Games at our booth if you are traveling into town here. In the mean time, here are some of my favorite clips that give me goosebumps and inspire us to be our best. Good luck to all the athletes, and good luck to you in kicking this week's ass.
This one's always a classic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDJS9rFGCHE
Finally, this was the first Bruins game after the Boston Bombing, the tenor couldn't sing without choking up, the crowd had his back: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bioSZlbRgDk Here's this week's menu, and click here to order!
- Jicama, and plum salad with roast chicken and suzie’s squash
- Greek lamb with roasted tomatoes and braised fennel
- Roasted chicken thighs, toasted pecans, roasted Brussels and sweet potato
- Bison meatloaf, patty pan squash, baby carrots
- Roasted duck breast, acorn squash and asparagus
- Open Spaces grass fed flat iron roasted beets and spinach
- Duck tenderloin roasted suzie’s squash with beets
- Roast paprika chicken with spaghetti squash and greens
- Pulled pork, roasted yams, and smoked leek
- Smoked pork, spicy grilled avocado with sweet potato, sautéed kale
Snacks: Paleo Granola Beef Jerky Paleo Treats Sarah’s Brownies