Our take on important resources, covering your bases from the farm to the table, and everything in between.
Pete’s Paleo Ingredients
This is the thing. We care deeply about the quality of our food. We make a point of developing personal relationships with our farmers/ranchers. Well cared for animals and produce = delicious and healthy food, which = happy and healthy customers.
Pete’s Paleo Local and Organically Grown Produce Suppliers
- Suzie’s Farm – Pete’s Paleo’s source of local and organicically grown produce
- Specialty Produce – Pete’s Paleo’s source of local and organically grown produce
- Primeval Gardens – Pete’s Paleo’s source of local and organically grown produce – for a great background story on this farm, read this blog
- Royal - Pete's Paleo's source of local and naturally and organically grown produce
- The Turnip Truck - Pete's Paleo's source of local and naturally and organically grown produce
Pete’s Paleo Protein Suppliers
- Open Spaces Meats – Pete’s Paleo’s source of grass fed beef
- Catalina Offshore Products – Pete’s Paleo’s source of wild-caught seafood
- Salmon Creek Farms – Pete’s Paleo’s source of pork (never fed antibiotics or animal proteins)
- Cook Pigs Ranch – Pete’s Paleo’s source of amazing California pork (these well loved pigs are fed on grass, herbs, roots, avocados and acorns, finished on CSA waste products like tortillas, beer mash and apples)
- Joyce Farms - Pete's Paleo's source of 100% grass fed beef and pastured chickens
- Niman Ranch - Pete's Paleo's source of pastured pork
- The rest of our animals are sourced by Newport Meat Company and Halperns with the highest standards of quality.
Paleo By Season has a few great reference guides within the cookbook. To download the CSA guide and vegetable roasting chart, enter your info below to download immediately.
Paleo By Season Downloadable Recipes
To receive recipe cards from our cookbook, Paleo By Season, enter your info below to download right now!
Looking for healthy and delicious Paleo recipes? We’ve got all sorts of them!
- Coconut Ginger Grain-Free Granola
- Carrot Winter Booster Smoothie
- Superfood Breakfast Smoothie
- Apple Pork Breakfast Sausage
- Garlic Braised Lamb with Roasted Squash and Quick Sauteed Kale
- Carolina Style Pulled Pork
- Smoked BBQ Cider Can Chicken
- Brined and Skillet Roasted Chicken Breast
- Burgers topped with Spicy Asian Slaw with a side of Sweet Potato Hash
- Korean BBQ Steak
Salads & Salad Dressings
- Roasted Beet, Carrot and Nectarine Salad
- Arugula, Strawberry and Radish Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Kale, Pear, and Almond Salad
- Banana Cake
- Zucchini Chocolate Muffins
- Blueberry Muffins
- Raw Chocolate Candy/Bark
- Slap Your Mom Banana Paleo Ice Cream
- Coffee Ice Cream
- Fourth of July Salad Recipes
- Passover Recipes
- Thanksgiving Recipes
- Super Bowl Hot Wings
- Super Bowl Slow Cooker Recipes
How To Cook Pete’s Paleo Bacon:
Chef Pete Butchers A Chicken For A Paleo By Season Photo Shoot (cookbook contains the actual step by step instructions!):